Total rain counter reset

  • Magnus Alburg
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
      At the end of each month I reset the Total rain counter on the console
      since I'm not running HeavyWeather.

      The last two months the total rain counter has not been reset in WUHU
      even if it seems that WUHU recieves the information, see WUHU log:

      Sun Aug 31 16:11:41 2008 > Console history started. Records in
      Memory:175, Index of Newest Record:66, History Interval in Mins:20,
      Abs->Rel Pressure offset=0.04, Rain Reference Total (MM):104.12, Rain
      Reference Count:1099.

      Sun Aug 31 16:11:42 2008 > Saving New Rain Tracking References.
      Time:Sun Aug 31 15:59:00 2008, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.00, Rain
      Reference Count:1183.

      Last month I somehow managed to have the counter reset in WUHU, but I
      don't know how I did it but this month I can't reset it.

      Any hints?

      Magnus
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
        Try this, go in tweak screen, select 'disable all rainfall reporting',
        click 'save settings' button to exit screen.

        After the next update from console, go back in to the screen, un-check
        the disable all rainfall reporting, click save settings to exit the
        screen.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Magnus Alburg"
        <magnus_alburg@...> wrote:

        > At the end of each month I reset the Total rain counter on the console
        > since I'm not running HeavyWeather.
        >
        > The last two months the total rain counter has not been reset in WUHU
        > even if it seems that WUHU recieves the information, see WUHU log:
        >
        > Sun Aug 31 16:11:41 2008 > Console history started. Records in
        > Memory:175, Index of Newest Record:66, History Interval in Mins:20,
        > Abs->Rel Pressure offset=0.04, Rain Reference Total (MM):104.12, Rain
        > Reference Count:1099.
        >
        > Sun Aug 31 16:11:42 2008 > Saving New Rain Tracking References.
        > Time:Sun Aug 31 15:59:00 2008, Rain Reference Total (MM):0.00, Rain
        > Reference Count:1183.
        >
        > Last month I somehow managed to have the counter reset in WUHU, but I
        > don't know how I did it but this month I can't reset it.
        >
        > Any hints?
        >
        > Magnus

      • Magnus Alburg
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
          Thanks, it worked but not the first time.
          http://hem.bredband.net/magalb/vader_ws.html