Re: Rain history in WS3610

  • niceguyvic1
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2005
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "niceguyvic1"
      <1ngvic@v...> wrote:
      > I am new to weather stations and purchased a WS3610. I am not sending
      > any information the the internet yet. We had a small amount of rain
      > last wednesday 7-27-05 and it showed up in the 1hr, 24hr and total but
      > it will not show in the "last week" or "last month."

      P.S. These values do not show on my PC or on the station monitor.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
        Victor,

        I am not familiar with the WS3610 but maybe I can help.

        What software are you using? Heavyweather Pro or another application?

        wrote:
        > I am new to weather stations and purchased a WS3610. I am not sending
        > any information the the internet yet. We had a small amount of rain
        > last wednesday 7-27-05 and it showed up in the 1hr, 24hr and total but
        > it will not show in the "last week" or "last month."
        >
        > Is there something I need to do to turn these on or is there something
        > wrong with my system?
        >
        > Victor
      • niceguyvic1
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
          I'm using Heavyweather Pro 1.1 It came with the station and I've
          looked for other software but haven't found anything that states that
          it will work with WS3610. Any help would be appreciated.

          Victor NG

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
            Victor,

            I am not familiar with the Pro 1.1 software. I would assume that
            after it collects a week or month worth of data it would post the
            rainfall totals. How long have you been operating the unit?

            There are a couple of other packages that work with the 3610. They do
            not directly communicate with the unit but rather watch the output of
            the native application (Heavyweather). This is how WUHU operates as
            well. You might have to shop around a bit. I am pretty sure that
            Weather Display can interface with it.

            There are a couple of others in the group that also have the 3610,
            they can probably be of more help with your Heavyweather Pro specific
            questions.

            <1ngvic@v...> wrote:
            > I'm using Heavyweather Pro 1.1 It came with the station and I've
            > looked for other software but haven't found anything that states
            that
            > it will work with WS3610. Any help would be appreciated.
            >
            > Victor NG

            > <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Victor,
            > >
            > > I am not familiar with the WS3610 but maybe I can help.
            > >
            > > What software are you using? Heavyweather Pro or another
            > application?
            > >
            > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "niceguyvic1"
            > <1ngvic@v...>
            > > wrote:
            > > > I am new to weather stations and purchased a WS3610. I am not
            > sending
            > > > any information the the internet yet. We had a small amount of
            > rain
            > > > last wednesday 7-27-05 and it showed up in the 1hr, 24hr and
            > total but
            > > > it will not show in the "last week" or "last month."
            > > >
            > > > Is there something I need to do to turn these on or is there
            > something
            > > > wrong with my system?
            > > >
            > > > Victor
          • niceguyvic1
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
              Thanks a lot. I've only had the station since 7-27 so that may very
              well be the problem. If that's the case then I probably won't need
              other software. When I get used to the station and how everthing
              works I plan on uploading to WUHU.