Re: error 217

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 9, 2008
      Rich,

      We will have to kick around that idea.

      I am torn right now between a total re-write in to C# or perhaps leave
      it in it's current state then add a more sophisticated user interface
      in C#.

      Although the communications code could easily be moved to a dll,
      perhaps there is an advantage of keeping it as a separate process.

      Right now, the currdat.lst file output by WUHU could be monitored as
      input for a nice gauge or chart program. Ideally the same charts or
      gauges would then be available over the net.

      If you want to kick around some ideas offline you can email me at
      wuhu_software at yahoo.com

      Thanks.