RE: [wuhu_software_group] TX20/23

  • Radu Eugen
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
      Hello Chris, if I recall it right I think I saw somewhere that some guy improved the wireless transmission of the station by adding some electronic components on the motherboard of the console. I have a La Crosse 3600 and I have the same problem. I fixed it by buying an Inspeed wind sensor but that means a wired stuff that you try to avoid. Try to search the google, you'll find it there but it means you have to involve yourself in technical stuff by soldering pieces on the motherboard. Good luck !
      Regards, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania

      From: "David Williams" <davecw@.... com>