RE: [wuhu_software_group] TX20/23

  • David Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4 3:12 PM

      Not sure about the 2317, but I can confirm that the TX-20 works with the 2310. I ordered it from Great Big Outlet and it arrived pretty quick. My original turbine finally froze up completely on me and so I decided to replace it with the cup style. Much happier now and hope it lasts longer (Only been about a year and a half since I got the station).

      David

      Has anyone validated whether the cup style anemometers will work with
      the 2317? I found I have a bad cable & maybe this is a good reason to
      update:-)
      Thanks
      Arnold In The Smokies

    • chrisjmaher@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4 6:57 PM
        My only issue with the 2310 and the TX 20 is that the refresh rate of the wind speed is really slow - it only updates every 3- 4 minutes - is there any way other than direct connect to get the transmitter to refresh more often?

        Chris Maher
        Atlanta
        From: "David Williams" <davecw@...>
        > Not sure about the 2317, but I can confirm that the TX-20 works with the
        > 2310. I ordered it from Great Big Outlet and it arrived pretty quick. My
        > original turbine finally froze up completely on me and so I decided to
        > replace it with the cup style. Much happier now and hope it lasts longer
        > (Only been about a year and a half since I got the station).
        >

        > David

      • Radu Eugen
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5 12:25 AM
          Hello Chris, if I recall it right I think I saw somewhere that some guy improved the wireless transmission of the station by adding some electronic components on the motherboard of the console. I have a La Crosse 3600 and I have the same problem. I fixed it by buying an Inspeed wind sensor but that means a wired stuff that you try to avoid. Try to search the google, you'll find it there but it means you have to involve yourself in technical stuff by soldering pieces on the motherboard. Good luck !
          Regards, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania

          From: "David Williams" <davecw@.... com>