Re: Ideas Please - Lost 2317 Anemometer

  • alrjr2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
      Thanks for the reply - no reversed wires as I labeled the rain & wind
      with a wire label & the rain gauge is fine (its showing 0's), I'll
      have to check the wires for any nicks but I'm always very cautious
      when fastening the wires, the only thing I can think of is I got over
      zealous with tightening the tie wraps on the mast & pinched a wire
      there. I guess I'll need to take the sensor down & open it up to check
      continuity between the RJ45 connector & the internals of the wind
      sensor:-(
      Thanks Again
      Arnold In The Smokies