CPU utilization %

  • Ron KFLTAMPA42
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      I'm not sure I understand what you mean by Macromeadia CPU usage when
      viewing WU?

      I thought I was using Flash Player, is that the same?

      When I'm viewing WU my CPU usage % spikes at 36% and spikes at 22% not
      viewing WU.

      Seems to be working smoothly, I hope??

      Ron
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        Ron,

        When I am viewing the local forecast page (the one with the list of PWS
        at the bottom that now update live), and I scroll the screen, every few
        seconds, the CPU utilization goes to 100%, this freezes the screen when
        I am attempting to scroll the screen.

        Like I said though, it is probably because this is a relatively older
        computer, might not even be noticeable on a faster machine.

        Thanks.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Ron KFLTAMPA42"
        <jeffrondee@...> wrote:

        > I'm not sure I understand what you mean by Macromeadia CPU usage when
        > viewing WU?
        >
        > I thought I was using Flash Player, is that the same?
        >
        > When I'm viewing WU my CPU usage % spikes at 36% and spikes at 22%
        not
        > viewing WU.
        >
        > Seems to be working smoothly, I hope??
        >
        > Ron

      • Ron KFLTAMPA42
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
          On that page mine peaks out to around 70% and the page works
          smoothly when I scroll, but as I am just viewing the page it jumps
          up. I guess that would be the page updating?

          I'm running a 2.1 ghz 1gig of ram, not completely out of date but
          almost.

          Ron