v167, Fixed bug in wind chill calculation.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      All,

      I discovered a bug in the wind chill override function. The new wind
      chill formula is only to be applied when the temp is below 50F and
      the wind speed is greater than 3mph. I was not checking those limits.
      This could result in a wind chill above the current temperature.

      Here are the details on the wind chill calculation after Fall 2001.

      http://www.weather.gov/os/windchill/index.shtml

      If the unit failed to return the windchill, this forumla kicked in.

      I have addressed the problem and have also added the ability to
      override the console windchill calculation (under Tweaks).

      I had read on another forum that the console is using the old
      formula. I have not verified this but I have added the option to
      override it.

      Also, minor logging improvements in this release.

      Download Page:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/