Re: WUHU216_32 version installation problems

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 12:06 PM
      Ralph:

      The newer versions have Data update built into them, that appears to
      be what you were seeing, if you look at the window there is an abort
      button, which kills the program and a Go button in the window where it
      shows its waiting on the computer ..just hit go the rest of the
      updating will stop and WUHU will run as normal

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1

      http://www.wapakweather.com/

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Kenning"