Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Weather station National Geographic 265 NE

  • Radu Eugen
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 21 12:33 AM
      Hello Dimitris, walls for 1600, three consecutive walls, all made of brick. To be more precise in the third room of the house. Aproximately 50 meters to the thermo-hygro sensor mounted on the street on an electric energy distribution pole, near a TV cable amplifier and it works !
      All the best to you ! Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania