todays extremes

  • phantomodopera
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      on current conditions, my 'todays extremes' are both showing as High (
      no low).
      is this just mine?
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        It is also the same on mine.

        They might be modifying code/datbase.

        There are a lot of changes taking place so do not be surprised to see
        glitches now and then.

        Keep reporting your findings though.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "phantomodopera"