Re: Restart may be for everyone - what about History

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
      The DNS failure was NOt a WU issue but its host , had a tech who reset
      the DNS creating a varity of problems, if you were sending a restart
      of WUHU if you have the latest version may send the missed data to WU,
      if not it maybe lost

      Best hope is to hope John sees your post and can give you a better answer.

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1

      http://www.wapakweather.com/

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Walls"