John Celenza Ref Data Error Msg

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 1:28 PM
      John I got this Message: Date/Time Error: Because we are consistently
      receiving data from this station that is either too old or too new, we
      think that the time and/or date is set incorrectly in either your
      weather station software or operating system. Please check these
      settings and adjust them if necessary.

      I must have bumped my month in the computer calender while using the
      clock to resynce web cams after yesterdays mess, the issue has been
      fixed can't clear the message but its fixed

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      http://www.wapakweather.com/