WuHU History

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      I shut down WuHu software this morning as well as my computer and
      rebooted. Every thing started just fine.
      I went to the history and clicked show and the old data was there,
      but..
      For instance the low temp shows -6.1 and the current temp is 2.8 F.
      The -6.1 was yesterday morning. I thought before if the low was = to
      the current then there was asterick?

      Thamnks, Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        If -6.1 is the low, and 2.8 is the current, then there will be no
        astrick.

        Only when the current is exactly the low will the astrick appear.

        This is just a way to quickly see if a variable is currently at a
        high or low.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
          Sorry, guess I wasn't awake yet. Had a senior moment.