Re: Live Broadcast

  • phantomodopera
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 28, 2006
      no, I would like to use the ws23xx serial option ( and so no heavy
      weather at all) and have it append to an independent history file
      (maybe a new file monthly?) basically the same format as the comma
      delimited avail under daily on weather underground.

      Thanks for the link

      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 1, 2006
        With the new action "On updates" an external program can be written
        to do just that. I will try to make a demo over the next couple of
        days.

        Thanks.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "phantomodopera"

        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 1, 2006
          Are we still checking out the live broadcast. Do you want us to stream
          all night again?

          Steve
        • Alan Steremberg
          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 1, 2006
            you don't have to..

            On 3/1/06, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
            Are we still checking out the live broadcast. Do you want us to stream
            all night again?

            Steve

            To visit your group on the web, go to:

            WUHU Download page:
            http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

            Personal weather station Weather stations Standard edition

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            --
            Alan Steremberg
            Weather Underground
            Message 5 of 24 , Mar 1, 2006
              Not a problem to leave it on if it will help you out at all.

              Message 6 of 24 , Mar 1, 2006
                Not a problem to leave it on if it will help you out at all.

                Message 7 of 24 , Mar 1, 2006
                  Now that you have done some testing does it appear that this system
                  will be a GO?

                  If so I will order a weather radio so I can start getting ready for it.

                  Thanks, Steve
                  Message 8 of 24 , Mar 9, 2006
                    Mark, Did you do some more tweaking? Volume seems as load as it was
                    last week. Very clear.

                    Nice

                    Message 9 of 24 , Mar 10, 2006
                      Lost the Live Broadcast sometime last night.
                      I clicked on the link this morning and the signal is loud & cleasr.