Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Since no moderator seems to be available

  • William Gunn
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
      Please re-read my email, it tells you where it came from and who sent it.

      If possible, forward the message to me: wuhu_software at yahoo.com

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "onegunn" <onegunn@... >
      wrote:

      > I have Avast software and it is reporting that a member link, in the
      > email sent to me by "wuhu_software_ group Moderator"
      > <wuhu_software_ group-owner@ yahoogroups. com>, contains a virus. Please
      > don't click on the link until a moderator says it is ok. The link is
      > the last one on the list, Whalen Ken (Http://www3. nf.sympatico. ca/
      > ken.diane/) and contains the virus.
      > DON"T CLICK THE LINK!!

    • Chris R. Holt
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
        Please re-read _wuhu's_ email - it tells you how to contact Ken Whalen, who is apparently the coordinator of that website, without going to the suspect website itself:

        Here is his contact info:

        Source: http://www.rac.ca/opsinfo/ coordina.htm

        Newfoundland

        VOARA
        Ken Whalen, VO1ST
        24 Wadland Cresent
        St. John's, NF
        A1A 2J6
        Tel: (709) 739-5233
        e-mail: vo1st@...

      • William Gunn
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
          I'm not trying to go to his site, I'm just trying to point out a virus to the users and moderators of this group. Since I don't work for wuhu, and have nothing to do with Ken's site, it's not my responsibility to do anything. Just trying to help but getting the brush off makes me question wuhu's credibility.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
            Your message was read and understood, by everyone, however your
            attitude isn't necessary. Were all a community here, you had an issue
            that DOES NOT EFFECT the operation of WUHU but was posted to this
            site, WUHU author told you how to resolve the issue, thats the normal
            course of how things are done, its not up to WUHU to solve every
            problem that comes along we all work together to try to deal with issues.

            Please follow his advice if you have an issue with the sender, thats
            how it gets resolved by some effort on YOUR part.

            Rick
            KOHWAPAK1
            http://www.wapakweather.com/

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, William Gunn <onegunn@...>