Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Since no moderator seems to be available

Expand Messages
  • William Gunn
    The web site link you are posting as the source is the virus (nf.sympatico) ... From: wuhu_software Subject: [wuhu_software_group]
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
      The web site link you are posting as the source is the virus (nf.sympatico)

      --- On Wed, 7/9/08, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
      From: wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...>
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Since no moderator seems to be available
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 8:53 AM


      You might try contacting the sender.

      Perhaps his website was hacked.

      Here is his contact info:

      Source: http://www.rac. ca/opsinfo/ coordina. htm

      Newfoundland

      VOARA
      Ken Whalen, VO1ST
      24 Wadland Cresent
      St. John's, NF
      A1A 2J6
      Tel: (709) 739-5233
      e-mail: vo1st@...
      Web site http://www3. nf.sympatico. ca/ken.diane/ director. htm

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
      <wuhu_software@ ...> wrote:
      >
      > Thanks for pointing this out.
      >
      > I am not sure where you found this link?
      >
      > Was that sent in an email message or was it posted in the group
      > messages?
      >
      > If possible, forward the message to me: wuhu_software at yahoo.com
      >
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "onegunn" <onegunn@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I have Avast software and it is reporting that a member link, in
      the
      > > email sent to me by "wuhu_software_ group Moderator"
      > > <wuhu_software_ group-owner@ yahoogroups. com>, contains a virus.
      Please
      > > don't click on the link until a moderator says it is ok. The link
      is
      > > the last one on the list, Whalen Ken
      (Http://www3. nf.sympatico. ca/
      > > ken.diane/) and contains the virus.
      > > DON"T CLICK THE LINK!!
      > >
      >

    • William Gunn
      Please re-read my email, it tells you where it came from and who sent it. ... From: wuhu_software Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re:
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
        Please re-read my email, it tells you where it came from and who sent it.

        --- On Wed, 7/9/08, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:
        From: wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...>
        Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Since no moderator seems to be available
        To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 5:39 AM

        Thanks for pointing this out.

        I am not sure where you found this link?

        Was that sent in an email message or was it posted in the group
        messages?

        If possible, forward the message to me: wuhu_software at yahoo.com

        --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "onegunn" <onegunn@... >
        wrote:
        >
        > I have Avast software and it is reporting that a member link, in the
        > email sent to me by "wuhu_software_ group Moderator"
        > <wuhu_software_ group-owner@ yahoogroups. com>, contains a virus. Please
        > don't click on the link until a moderator says it is ok. The link is
        > the last one on the list, Whalen Ken (Http://www3. nf.sympatico. ca/
        > ken.diane/) and contains the virus.
        > DON"T CLICK THE LINK!!
        >

      • Chris R. Holt
        Please re-read _wuhu s_ email - it tells you how to contact Ken Whalen, who is apparently the coordinator of that website, without going to the suspect website
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
          Please re-read _wuhu's_ email - it tells you how to contact Ken Whalen, who is apparently the coordinator of that website, without going to the suspect website itself:

          Here is his contact info:

          Source: http://www.rac.ca/opsinfo/ coordina.htm

          Newfoundland

          VOARA
          Ken Whalen, VO1ST
          24 Wadland Cresent
          St. John's, NF
          A1A 2J6
          Tel: (709) 739-5233
          e-mail: vo1st@...


        • William Gunn
          I m not trying to go to his site, I m just trying to point out a virus to the users and moderators of this group. Since I don t work for wuhu, and have nothing
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
            I'm not trying to go to his site, I'm just trying to point out a virus to the users and moderators of this group. Since I don't work for wuhu, and have nothing to do with Ken's site, it's not my responsibility to do anything. Just trying to help but getting the brush off makes me question wuhu's credibility.  

            --- On Wed, 7/9/08, Chris R. Holt <crholt@...> wrote:
            From: Chris R. Holt <crholt@...>
            Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Since no moderator seems to be available
            To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 2:06 PM

            Please re-read _wuhu's_ email - it tells you how to contact Ken Whalen, who is apparently the coordinator of that website, without going to the suspect website itself:

            Here is his contact info:

            Source: http://www.rac. ca/opsinfo/ coordina.htm

            Newfoundland

            VOARA
            Ken Whalen, VO1ST
            24 Wadland Cresent
            St. John's, NF
            A1A 2J6
            Tel: (709) 739-5233
            e-mail: vo1st@...


          • Rick
            Your message was read and understood, by everyone, however your attitude isn t necessary. Were all a community here, you had an issue that DOES NOT EFFECT the
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008
              Your message was read and understood, by everyone, however your
              attitude isn't necessary. Were all a community here, you had an issue
              that DOES NOT EFFECT the operation of WUHU but was posted to this
              site, WUHU author told you how to resolve the issue, thats the normal
              course of how things are done, its not up to WUHU to solve every
              problem that comes along we all work together to try to deal with issues.

              Please follow his advice if you have an issue with the sender, thats
              how it gets resolved by some effort on YOUR part.

              Rick
              KOHWAPAK1
              http://www.wapakweather.com/


              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, William Gunn <onegunn@...>
              wrote:
              >
              > I'm not trying to go to his site, I'm just trying to point out a
              virus to the users and moderators of this group. Since I don't work
              for wuhu, and have nothing to do with Ken's site, it's not my
              responsibility to do anything. Just trying to help but getting the
              brush off makes me question wuhu's credibility.
              >
              > --- On Wed, 7/9/08, Chris R. Holt <crholt@...> wrote:
              >
              > From: Chris R. Holt <crholt@...>
              > Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Since no moderator seems to
              be available
              > To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
              > Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 2:06 PM
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > Please re-read _wuhu's_ email - it tells you how to contact Ken
              Whalen, who is apparently the coordinator of that website, without
              going to the suspect website itself:
              >
              >
              > Here is his contact info:
              >
              > Source: http://www.rac ca/opsinfo/ coordina.htm
              >
              > Newfoundland
              >
              > VOARA
              > Ken Whalen, VO1ST
              > 24 Wadland Cresent
              > St. John's, NF
              > A1A 2J6
              > Tel: (709) 739-5233
              > e-mail: vo1st@...
              >
            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.