Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Problems on Weather History page

  • Ken Haugland
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2008
      No, I don't think it was browser problem as it was seen from three different computers.  I did post in my original email my PWA I'd, KCAHOLLI8, and the temperature differences.

      The temperatures did re-synchronize about 1 hour after I posted, but webcam still showed as inactive late last night.  Using FWink, and it was reporting successful uploads to FTP server.

      I'm stumped.

      Ken Haugland

      On Jul 7, 2008, at 5:09 AM, "wuhu_software" <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      I am guessing that the weather data and the web cam are two seperate
      issues as they run on two different servers.

      As far as the weather data goes, is it possible that the problem is a
      browser problem?

      You might try flushing the browser cache to see if that makes a
      difference (Tools/Internet Options/Delete Files (Check delete all
      offline content). The problem could be browser version specific.

      Also, if you do see the problem again, post to the group you WU
      station id, the actual console temperature, and the temperature
      displayed under the history page.

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com , "Ken Haugland"