Anyone using Curl.exe to send files using FTPS?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      Is anyone familiar with using the freeware command line utility
      Curl.exe to upload files using FTPS?

      Although Curl looks pretty easy to use, I am a bit confused about the
      certificates and the PEM file needed. I do not have a secure FTP server
      to test with either.

      If you have used the utility, or if you know of a free library for
      uploading files using FTPS (not SFTP), please let me know.

      If you are uploading files output by WUHU to your secure web server,
      can you please post some examples ?

      I have finished the built-in FTP uploading but would like to see if
      there is an easy way to use FTPS.

      Thanks