Re: [wuhu_software_group] error in humidity and dewpoint

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
      My thought is to first replace all the batteries in the system and restart the entire system; sometimes the remote sensor quits sending on lo batteries and causes this sort of thing ... just a possibility, you know ...

      Jaye Ellen

      On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 7:09 PM, va3xq <va3xq@...> wrote:

      my readings on my lacrosse 2317 are correct but in the wuhu software
      my outdoor humidity is OFL and o degrees and my dewpoint is also OFL
      and -17.8. these are in the highs and lows reading boxes.
      an ideas?
      jeff