error in humidity and dewpoint

  • va3xq
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
      my readings on my lacrosse 2317 are correct but in the wuhu software
      my outdoor humidity is OFL and o degrees and my dewpoint is also OFL
      and -17.8. these are in the highs and lows reading boxes.
      an ideas?
      jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
        Are you using Heavyweather or are you using Direct Serial Mode?

        If you are using Heavyweather, explore the C:\Heavyweather directory
        and open the file CURRDAT.LST in Notepad. Check the readings being
        reported by Heavyweather.

        On older consoles, they will only go down to 19%, then HW will report
        the reading as OFL.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "va3xq" <va3xq@...> wrote:

        > my readings on my lacrosse 2317 are correct but in the wuhu software
        > my outdoor humidity is OFL and o degrees and my dewpoint is also OFL
        > and -17.8. these are in the highs and lows reading boxes.
        > an ideas?
        > jeff

      • Jaye Ellen