Re: JOHN IF YOU SEE THIS!!!

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
      It came back up fairly quickly, my site gets used quite a bit because
      there is NO Tv Radio stations right here in town and the county
      airport is off line and was questionable most of the time before that.
      The severe weather had passed before it went down so no biggie thanks
      for getting right on it.

      The airport used on my city page is 20 miles away and is often having
      totally diff conditions.

      Thanks again for all you do.

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1