Re: TeeChart.ocx

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2008
      A few things to check:

      1) Terminate all other programs before installing, especially Outlook.

      2) Make sure you have a default printer defined before attempting to
      install.

      3) Make sure no copy of WUHU is running and that no install.exe process
      is running.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "c_rasmus" <chuck@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm trying to re-install ver 1.0.216.43 of the wuhu software when I
      get "An Error Occurred
      > during the move data process": - 119 Component: DLL's
      > FileGroup: DLL's File C: \Program Files\WUHU\TeeChart.ocx I know
      it's my system trying to
      > "Protect me, but WTF..... This is one of the few programs that
      WON'T re-install. I just