Re: Need Help; Station will not pick up Rainfall..

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2008
      I had to replace a rain bucket because of a very tiny nick in the
      cable shield that was letting water in causing wacked out rain
      readings I didn't find the nick until I took the old gauge down, the
      wind had worked the cable back and forth until it wore through right
      at the base of the bucket, it even wore the shield off one of the
      inner wires thus letting it get wet when it rained.

      I secured the wire on the new one so it would move in the wind.

      If I had not looked closely I would have missed it.

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1

      http://www.wapakweather.com/

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "denver_lee2001"