How to debug the heavy weather pro software ?!

  • eugenraduoradea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15 1:53 PM
      Hi folks !
      I made a little experiment and reinstalled the windows xp professional.
      Since then I never started the heavy weather pro excepting when I
      downloaded the history data but I didn't start the heavy weather to
      communicate with the station. Guess what !? No problems and no false
      readings. Before, every time I started the heavy weather pro to
      communicate with the weather station I had some bad readings with the
      pressure and with the rainfall. I guess that heavy weather has some
      sort of bug or something. I didn't find anybody to be able to tell me
      what's the problem with the heavy weather pro. In their site heavy
      weather info has no contact. If you want to avoid any problems in my
      opinion it's safer to keep the heavy weather out of use. The WUHU is
      the best.
      I wish the heavy weather would be the same but it's not and it uses a
      lot of memory: 160 MB !!!
      All the best to you all and happy weather watching !
      Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania