Needing help again please

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2008
      Ok, i know it's my fault and I''m too blame for this but I need some
      help.
      Due to everything here at home going bad I have FINALLY got to a point
      where I could get a new TX20U wind sensor for my LaCrosse 2310. BUT,
      places I had checked online that had them, no longer do!
      Amazon, A1Electr.store, and others are sold-out or no longer carry this
      model.

      Does anyone know of a place that still does, or anyone wanting to sell
      one they have? :-)

      I've found a LaCrosse 2010 replacement wind sensor(I believe that is
      the right model but don't quote me) but I'm not sure if it would work
      on my 2310. If I say this right, it works on the 915mhz but I'm not
      going to be using this wirelessly, it woudl be connected to the Temp-
      Hum sensor.

      Thansk everyone.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2008
        This site claims to have it on sale for father's day:

        http://store.digitalgiftworld.com/tx20u.html

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "David" <ke5egi@...>