Re: [wuhu_software_group] Live Broadcast?

  • Alan Steremberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hi,

      That is a good idea.. Kind of like 'podcasting' the local weather.  Then you could subscribe to them with itunes and get updated when people in your area record a new one.

      Alan

      On 2/28/06, Ron KFLTAMPA42 <jeffrondee@...> wrote:
      I'm not sure I understood exactly what you are trying to do with the
      Live Broadcast.

      I probably won't be experimenting in broadcasting.  I clicked on one
      of the links that was posted and it brought up Quick Time and played
      the weather broadcast from Michigan just fine, loud and clear.

      I have a Weather Alert Radio that gives me all of my local weather
      conditions, and alerts me to any sever weather broadcast.

      What I would like to know is; would it be possible for your WU to be
      able to play a audio sound bite or file from my WU page, or upload a
      small report on my local weather conditions, that I could change as
      my local weather conditions changes?

      In other words could I record a sound file, or word file for my
      local conditions and have the WU play them back from my WU page?

      I know I don't know what I'm talking about, but just an idea.

      Ron KFLTAMPA42

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      WUHU Download page:
      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      Personal weather station Weather stations Standard edition

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      Alan Steremberg
      Weather Underground