Is there a problem

  • Jeff Le Doux
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008

      I just got my daily weather QC message.  It said that they had not received any data in 0 day(s).  check with findu.  I checked and the data seems to be there.  What is going on?

      Jeff Le Doux

      CW5246

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
        Jeff,

        It appears to be some type of CWOP QC bug.

        I received the same message.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Le Doux"