Hey John can you look at this? Re: my wu data disapeared

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 4, 2008
      It sure does appear that your data is no longer in the WU database.

      I checked my station data for last year and all appeared to be fine.

      Perhaps this is a WU database issue?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mitchell" <mtm81989@...>
      wrote:

      > no i only made one account. i didnt change the city at all. i
      havent
      > changed anything on the account. i know the data was there because
      > about a week before the data disapeared i was looking back at last
      > year to see how that year compared to this year.

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >

      > > mitchell,
      > >
      > > That is what I wanted.
      > >
      > > I do not see your history beyond the last month or so.
      > >
      > > Did you create more than 1 station ID at WU?
      > >
      > > I checked KGALULA2 and although the account existed, no data was
      > seen.
      > >
      > > I also checked KGALULA4, but that did not appear to be active.
      > >
      > > Did you move or change the city associated with your station?
      > >
      > > Double check your stations by logging in to the WU page then
      click
      > > the 'My Stations' link at the left side of the page.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mitchell"
      <mtm81989@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > im guessing this is what you mean. KGALULA3. but if its not
      tell
      > me.

      > > <mtm81989@>

      > the
      > > years
      > > showing
      > year
      > > > and

    • mitchell
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
        so what can i do?

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
          I think you will have to wait until John can take a look at your
          station in their database.

          Perhaps it is a temporary situtation.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008

            I just checked your station history, 2007 seems to have re-appeared:

            http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KGALULA3&day=5&year=2007&month=6&graphspan=year

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
              cool. ya all the data came back. thanks. but i wonder why it
              disapeared in the first place.

              > I just checked your station history, 2007 seems to have re-appeared:
              >
              > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
              ID=KGALULA\
              > 3&day=5&year=2007&month=6&graphspan=year
              > <http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
              ID=KGALUL\
              > A3&day=5&year=2007&month=6&graphspan=year>

              > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
              > >

              > > I think you will have to wait until John can take a look at your
              > > station in their database.
              > >
              > > Perhaps it is a temporary situtation.
              > >

              > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mitchell" mtm81989@
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > so what can i do?

              > > database.

              > > fine.

              > > <mtm81989@>

              > > > because
              > > > last

              > > > was

              wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"

              > > > on
              > > > this
              > > was

            • John Celenza
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
                Hi,

                Steve Gunn got my attention this morning about the missing data! Sorry
                for missing your message, I have been recovering from a surgery, so
                I've been quite groggy :-)

                Your data wasn't removed, but there are intermediate files here that
                somehow got corrupted, I need to find the cause of this bug, as it
                happens every once in awhile. Easy to recover, but annoying!

                -John

                John Celenza
                Director of Weather Technology
                Phone (415) 543-5022 x105