Re: my wuhu data disapeared

  • mitchell
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 4, 2008
      no i only made one account. i didnt change the city at all. i havent
      changed anything on the account. i know the data was there because
      about a week before the data disapeared i was looking back at last
      year to see how that year compared to this year.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 4, 2008
        It sure does appear that your data is no longer in the WU database.

        I checked my station data for last year and all appeared to be fine.

        Perhaps this is a WU database issue?

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
          so what can i do?

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
            I think you will have to wait until John can take a look at your
            station in their database.

            Perhaps it is a temporary situtation.

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008

              I just checked your station history, 2007 seems to have re-appeared:

              http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KGALULA3&day=5&year=2007&month=6&graphspan=year

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
                cool. ya all the data came back. thanks. but i wonder why it
                disapeared in the first place.

                > I just checked your station history, 2007 seems to have re-appeared:
                >
                > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
                ID=KGALULA\
                > 3&day=5&year=2007&month=6&graphspan=year
                > <http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
                ID=KGALUL\
                > A3&day=5&year=2007&month=6&graphspan=year>

                > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                > >

                > > I think you will have to wait until John can take a look at your
                > > station in their database.
                > >
                > > Perhaps it is a temporary situtation.
                > >

                > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mitchell" mtm81989@
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > so what can i do?

                > > database.

                > > fine.

                > > <mtm81989@>

                > > > because
                > > > last

                > > > was

                wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"

                > > > on
                > > > this
                > > was

              • John Celenza
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
                  Hi,

                  Steve Gunn got my attention this morning about the missing data! Sorry
                  for missing your message, I have been recovering from a surgery, so
                  I've been quite groggy :-)

                  Your data wasn't removed, but there are intermediate files here that
                  somehow got corrupted, I need to find the cause of this bug, as it
                  happens every once in awhile. Easy to recover, but annoying!

                  -John

                  John Celenza
                  Director of Weather Technology
                  Phone (415) 543-5022 x105