Re: my wuhu data disapeared

  • mitchell
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 4, 2008
      im guessing this is what you mean. KGALULA3. but if its not tell me.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 4, 2008
        mitchell,

        That is what I wanted.

        I do not see your history beyond the last month or so.

        Did you create more than 1 station ID at WU?

        I checked KGALULA2 and although the account existed, no data was seen.

        I also checked KGALULA4, but that did not appear to be active.

        Did you move or change the city associated with your station?

        Double check your stations by logging in to the WU page then click
        the 'My Stations' link at the left side of the page.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 4, 2008
          no i only made one account. i didnt change the city at all. i havent
          changed anything on the account. i know the data was there because
          about a week before the data disapeared i was looking back at last
          year to see how that year compared to this year.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 4, 2008
            It sure does appear that your data is no longer in the WU database.

            I checked my station data for last year and all appeared to be fine.

            Perhaps this is a WU database issue?

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
              so what can i do?

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
                I think you will have to wait until John can take a look at your
                station in their database.

                Perhaps it is a temporary situtation.

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008

                  I just checked your station history, 2007 seems to have re-appeared:

                  http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KGALULA3&day=5&year=2007&month=6&graphspan=year

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
                    cool. ya all the data came back. thanks. but i wonder why it
                    disapeared in the first place.

                    > I just checked your station history, 2007 seems to have re-appeared:
                    >
                    > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
                    ID=KGALULA\
                    > 3&day=5&year=2007&month=6&graphspan=year
                    > <http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
                    ID=KGALUL\
                    > A3&day=5&year=2007&month=6&graphspan=year>

                    > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                    > >

                    > > I think you will have to wait until John can take a look at your
                    > > station in their database.
                    > >
                    > > Perhaps it is a temporary situtation.
                    > >

                    > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mitchell" mtm81989@
                    > > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > so what can i do?

                    > > database.

                    > > fine.

                    > > <mtm81989@>

                    > > > because
                    > > > last

                    > > > was

                    wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"

                    > > > on
                    > > > this
                    > > was

                  • John Celenza
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 5, 2008
                      Hi,

                      Steve Gunn got my attention this morning about the missing data! Sorry
                      for missing your message, I have been recovering from a surgery, so
                      I've been quite groggy :-)

                      Your data wasn't removed, but there are intermediate files here that
                      somehow got corrupted, I need to find the cause of this bug, as it
                      happens every once in awhile. Easy to recover, but annoying!

                      -John

                      John Celenza
                      Director of Weather Technology
                      Phone (415) 543-5022 x105