Re: WS2310 suddenly not communicating with WUHU

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      Kathy,

      Does the wind speed and direction show up on the console? If not,
      this might indicate that the wind sensor has failed for some reason.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy L Barnes (nee

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
        Kathy,

        I should have clarified my earlier questions.

        Since your problem is intermittent, you will need to wait until WUHU
        is generating errors then look to the console to see if the wind data
        is showing up on the console.

        Also note whether other data is present when this is happening. We
        need to isolate whether this is a remote thermo sensor problem or a
        wind sensor only problem.