Re: Weather Underground Missing Data

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29 7:20 AM
      ScottE,

      Looking over your station summary, it appears that the daily averages
      are ok.

      I suspect that the monthly statistics are not calculated properly
      unless until either the month is closed out (end of month) or a full
      month of data is collected.

      I am only guessing that this is the case as the weather data does not
      contain bogus temperature readings yet the monthly low is 0 C as you
      mentioned.

      I also see occasional failed uploads to wu, but I do not believe this
      is a problem. I am sure they have anticipated that not uploads will
      succeed.

      Let us know what you find.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "sashsusco" <sase@p...>
      wrote:
      > It seems Weather Underground fails to record data or WUHU-software
      > fails to send data for my weather station, a La Crosse WS-2310,
      about
      > once a day or more. This results in incorrect data yielding a daily
      > and monthly low of 0°F and skewing my averages. Is there a
      setting in
      > the software I have set incorrectly? Any other ideas? Here is the
      link
      > for my station if anyone has the opportunity to investigate.
      > http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?
      ID=KCACORON5