Re: Weather Underground Missing Data

  • sashsusco
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28 2:42 PM
      Alan,

      Thanks for the quick response. I will e-mail shaun once the bug is found.

      Thanks,
      ScottE

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Alan Steremberg

      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KCACORON5

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29 7:20 AM
        ScottE,

        Looking over your station summary, it appears that the daily averages
        are ok.

        I suspect that the monthly statistics are not calculated properly
        unless until either the month is closed out (end of month) or a full
        month of data is collected.

        I am only guessing that this is the case as the weather data does not
        contain bogus temperature readings yet the monthly low is 0 C as you
        mentioned.

        I also see occasional failed uploads to wu, but I do not believe this
        is a problem. I am sure they have anticipated that not uploads will
        succeed.

        Let us know what you find.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "sashsusco" <sase@p...>