Re: [wuhu_software_group] Weather Underground Missing Data

  • Alan Steremberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2005
      We can delete the bad data, send shaun@... an email with
      the data that should be deleted once you find the bug. (Unless the bug
      is on our side)

      Thanks,
      Alan

      --
      Alan Steremberg
      Weather Underground
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2005
        Alan,

        Thanks for the quick response. I will e-mail shaun once the bug is found.

        Thanks,
        ScottE

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Alan Steremberg

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2005
          ScottE,

          Looking over your station summary, it appears that the daily averages
          are ok.

          I suspect that the monthly statistics are not calculated properly
          unless until either the month is closed out (end of month) or a full
          month of data is collected.

          I am only guessing that this is the case as the weather data does not
          contain bogus temperature readings yet the monthly low is 0 C as you
          mentioned.

          I also see occasional failed uploads to wu, but I do not believe this
          is a problem. I am sure they have anticipated that not uploads will
          succeed.

          Let us know what you find.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "sashsusco" <sase@p...>