Question on rainfall

  • oldcessna21
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2008
      We are currently having a strong thunder-shower. I have recorded over
      1 inch of rain in the last hour, but weather underground is not
      reporting it. They are reporting 0.0 inches of rain. What is wrong?
      IZAMBALE1 CW7056
      Just checked again, after 10 minutes, The rainfall is now showing. I
      am on rapid-fire. It should be showing "instantly"
    • oldcessna21
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2008
        Lightning is now getting too close--- have to shut down for a while.
        Back later
        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "oldcessna21"