Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Now for a webcam.

  • Paul Wiegman
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2008
      Steve,

      I got it running. It was a dumb mistake with a password.

       I using Fwink as the software.  Now I just have to wait for a while to see if the whole thing is stable.

      The step after that is setting up the computer so I can turn on the machine remotely if the power goes out at the remote location and getting control of the computer to restart the programs.

      Thanks for the help.

      Paul

      On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 9:23 PM, steve_03222 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Paul,
      Did you set up a webcam account at WU?
      What software are you using?
      Did you make sure your pic size 150KB or smaller?
      You mentioned that you took 1 picture. You will need to set the
      software to take a picture no quicker than 1 every minute. Some send
      1 pic ever 5 or 10 minutes. That is your choice.

      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Wiegman"

      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2008
        Paul,
        Awesome, glad you figured it out.
        Sounds like you just need to upload the local NWS audiostream now. LOL