Does anyone have a UV and sunshine duration sensor ?!

  • eugenraduoradea
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      Hi, I have a question ?!
      Does anyone have a UV and sunshine duration sensor with display and
      storing data on the computer ?! If you do how much did you pay for it
      and where did you buy it from !? Can a UV and sunshine duration
      sensor be added to transmit data on Wunderground !?
      Thanks, Eugen Radu, Oradea
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2008
        WU does accept and display UV and Solar Radiation. There is a Davis
        nearby that reports that data.

        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "eugenraduoradea"
        <eugenraduoradea@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I have a question ?!
        > Does anyone have a UV and sunshine duration sensor with display and
        > storing data on the computer ?! If you do how much did you pay for
        it
        > and where did you buy it from !? Can a UV and sunshine duration
        > sensor be added to transmit data on Wunderground !?
        > Thanks, Eugen Radu, Oradea

      • schaka1
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2008
          My Honeywell TE923 has both. But the sunshine duration sensor is just
          that. It's not the sunrise to sunset sensor since I do not have an
          unobstructed view to the horizon