WUHU Software

  • < Dickie Bradford >
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27, 2008
      WUHU,

      You make some killer software, even for linux ;-)

      I just checked WUHU a little bit ago and I had 583109 tried uploads, and
      583041 successful. only dropped 68 (it has been running nonstop since March
      16th) NICE. :-)

      Thnx for some great work :-)

      Dickie

      ===============================
      Mr. Dickie Bradford
      Never-Enuff Technologies
      961 9th Street
      P.O.Box 426
      Colver, Pennsylvania 15927-0426
      Toll Free: 1-800-647-3145
      e164:
      ===============================
      web-> http://www.never-enuff.net
      info-> info@...
      aim->
      msn->
      y!->
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 27, 2008
        Dickie,

        That is not bad... Let me know how long it continues to run.

        We might need to have a contest for the most uploads in one program
        run. :)

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "< Dickie Bradford >"
        <dbradford@...> wrote:

        > WUHU,
        >
        > You make some killer software, even for linux ;-)
        >
        > I just checked WUHU a little bit ago and I had 583109 tried
        uploads, and
        > 583041 successful. only dropped 68 (it has been running nonstop
        since March
        > 16th) NICE. :-)
        >
        > Thnx for some great work :-)
        >
        > Dickie
        >
        > ===============================
        > Mr. Dickie Bradford
        > Never-Enuff Technologies
        > 961 9th Street
        > P.O.Box 426
        > Colver, Pennsylvania 15927-0426
        > Toll Free: 1-800-647-3145
        > e164:
        > ===============================
        > web-> http://www.never-enuff.net
        > info-> info@...
        > aim->
        > msn->
        > y!->

      • Michael Detwiler
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27, 2008

          Dickie:

          I agree 100%.  About the only time mine drops is due to ISP issues.

          ~Michael

          Check Out My Weather Blog Exclusively At:
          www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

          Personal Weather Station Reporting To:
          WU: KTNCOOKE10
          CWOP: CW6361
          HAMWEATHER: COOKEVILLE

          CoCoRaHS County Coordinator
          SKYARN Trained Storm Spotter

          The Weather Guy

          &uarr; Grab this Headline Animator

          ============ ========= ========= =
          Mr. Dickie Bradford
          Never-Enuff Technologies
          961 9th Street
          P.O.Box 426
          Colver, Pennsylvania 15927-0426
          Toll Free: 1-800-647-3145
          e164:
          ============ ========= ========= =
          web-> http://www.never- enuff.net
          info-> info@never-enuff. net
          aim->
          msn->
          y!->

        • < Dickie Bradford >
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 28, 2008
            WUHU

            I'll keep you posted on its run ;-)  Hopefully we dont have any extended power outages, My battery packs cant keep it up for more than a hour.

            Sounds like a cool deal on the idea for a contest :-)

            I dont have any room to complain if the ISP fails, I am the ISP..lol.. I wont listen to my self ;-)

            <dbradford@. ..> wrote:

            > WUHU,
            >
            > You make some killer software, even for linux ;-)
            >
            > I just checked WUHU a little bit ago and I had 583109 tried
            uploads, and
            > 583041 successful. only dropped 68 (it has been running nonstop
            since March
            > 16th) NICE. :-)
            >
            > Thnx for some great work :-)
            >
            > Dickie
            >
            > ============ ========= ========= =
            > Mr. Dickie Bradford
            > Never-Enuff Technologies
            > 961 9th Street
            > P.O.Box 426
            > Colver, Pennsylvania 15927-0426
            > Toll Free: 1-800-647-3145
            > e164:
            > ============ ========= ========= =
            > web-> http://www.never- enuff.net
            > info-> info@...
            > aim->
            > msn->
            > y!->

            __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3058 (20080427) __________

            http://www.eset.com
          • rendonite
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 15, 2013
              I have a Lacrosse weather station model c86234 I know its not listed as one of the models that the WUHU software will support but it runs the Weather Heavy Pro WS 2800 software for the computer interface. My question is since it runs the Weather Heavy Pro WS 2800 software will I be able to unload weather information to Weather Underground with the WUHU software?
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 16, 2013
                It should work. Select Currdat.LST monitor mode in the setup after you install it.

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "rendonite" wrote:

                > I have a Lacrosse weather station model c86234 I know its not listed as one of the models that the WUHU software will support but it runs the Weather Heavy Pro WS 2800 software for the computer interface. My question is since it runs the Weather Heavy Pro WS 2800 software will I be able to unload weather information to Weather Underground with the WUHU software?

              • mnissley
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 26, 2014
                  Where can I download the WUHU setup software from. My current software appears to be corrupted and I need to reinstall it. I couldn't seem to find it on the group site.

                  Sent from my Cricket Samsung Galaxy S4®
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 27, 2014
                    You can find it here.

                    Scroll down a bit to the actual file download link.
                    WUHU Software - CW3313