Re: [wuhu_software_group] Logitech webcam, free after rebate and first Google Checkout.

  • Chris R. Holt
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2008
      Hi Ken,

      Here's the link, but I think you may be out of luck - the rebate form had to be postmarked by April 25 :(

      http://ak.buy.com/buy_assets/retail/pdfs/08Q1/0131-0326ss-kc_30logitech2.pdf

      Maybe worth giving it a try anyway - nothing to lose, right?

      Chris Holt
      KCASANJO65

      On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 11:08 PM, Ken Haugland <kenhaugland@...> wrote:

      Sorry to bother everyone, but I bought this camera and was getting ready to fill out the rebate form, but can't find it.  Does anyone have a link to it online or a copy they can email me?

      Thank you,

      Ken Haugland
      KCAHOLLI8