v216_32 extended currdat.lst with inspeed

  • fikkaud
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008
      Hi,
      I wonder if anyone running WUHU216_32 and the Inspeed Vortex could
      post the extended currdat. Just want to have a look in advance too
      see what it's like. I'm parsing mine by line numbers and not
      by 'line tags'(Too much work for me to rewrite my scripts now).

      Still if the Inspeed doesn't make a difference to the extended
      currdat I'd like a copy. I'm running 215 for the time being, and
      this gives me a chance to see if I have to do any mods to my
      scripts.

      Thanks in advance

      Audun
      http://vindkast.no
      WUHU software
      LaCrosse WS3600 / Mod raingauge 0,2mm resolution
      BOLTEK StormTracker
      One-wire solar
      Milltech Marine AIS reciever SR161
      WXSIM forecasting software
      GraphWeather plotting software
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2008
        Audun,
        I don't think I can help you I just use the standard currdat.lst

        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "fikkaud"

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2008
          OK, thanks for your reply. Mainly need the extended to store Gust
          into MySql database.

          Audun