Re: Lacrosse 2310 Issues

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2008
      If you have your console time and PC time set closely together, these
      errors will be ignored. This problem happens at the top of the hour
      from 12am to 7am. If you drop a few updates, it is not a big deal.

      If these errors are happening during the daytime, they are not
      related to the WWVB time.

      The best way to improve the WWVB time at the console is to move the
      console as far away from noise sources like monitors and computers.
      If you can move it the entire length of the serial cable, that is
      best. Ideally the console would be in a vertical position with the
      back facing Colorado (according to La Crosse).

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "soonerbuckley"