Re: Lighting Radar long range

  • petros0022
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2008
      Hello Mark
      You are correct the geolings is very darkness ,but i hope to fix it
      better in a next days .Very nice your sferic monitor .
      This days i start to runing ,and yet i do not know about 100 % it
      results.
      I use now external USB sound card
      Creative ,http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/11/22/64/62/soundc10.jpg

      i try to put and pci card but it not work well .
      http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/11/22/64/62/sound10.jpg

      CPU i observe it use about 30 %

      Thank you for this informations for your experience about it .

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris
      http://www.geocities.com/meteo19671967

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Wyman" <mark@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Dimitris,
      >
      > Your Geolinks are not coming through. That darned site
      it a real
      > pain in the neck for sharing things like this.
      >

      > I take it you are using the sound card. I gave up on this as it
      brought my
      > system to its knees, and that is saying something. When running,
      how much
      > CPU resources is it using?
      >

      > When I tried to implement the same system, (what I
      based my
      > ideas on) I simply didn't like the implementation very much, but
      the concept
      > is really cool. Here is my system, though it is on hold in
      development since
      > I have some paying contract work come in. I really need to finish
      it.

      > http://www.markwyman.com/projects/sfericMonitor.asp
      >

      > Similar distances (maybe a little more), and I have contacted
      Frank about

      <http://www.geocities.com/peristerimeteo/lightingradar>

      <http://www.geocities.com/peristerimeteo/radardata.html>