Re: Beta 20 location?

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2008
      Juha,

      One thing you will need to do if you did not buy the indoor humidity
      sensor is to go to the tweak screen and check 'Ignore Bad Indoor
      Temperature and Humidity Readings'.

      Let me know if you have any problems.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Juha Jäntti
      <jjantti2@...> wrote:

      > Wuhu,
      >
      > Thanks for the quick reply.
      >
      > I've downloaded the B29 and will install it when the old station
      goes
      > down (the server is scheduled for maintainance at that time). Once
      the
      > new station is up and fully functional, I'll let you know how WUHU
      works.

      > Thanks for all the hard work you've done, making this software the
      > best of it's class!
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Juha
      > Weather Station Operator
      > Station FinWX HELKan-1
      > Helsinki, Finland
      > CW4473 / IUUSIMAA2

      > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Juha,
      > >
      > > I believe there is a necessary patch releated to the Peet Bros
      and
      > > wind direction so you need this version, B29 or later.
      > >
      > > After you mentioned the mode I went back and looked at the code
      and
      > > the site.
      > >
      > > WUHU uses the data logging mode, not the packet mode.
      > >
      > > I have fixed the dialog that pops up when you select the Peet
      Bros
      > > station type so that it says data logging mode rather than packet
      > > mode.
      > >
      > > The B29 version will work correctly, only the dialog was wrong.
      > >
      > > Let me know if you have any problems when you put up the station.
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Juha Jäntti
      > > <jjantti2@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Wuhu,
      > > > A couple of questions:
      > > >
      > > > 1. Does this (more or less now) unreleased B29 version come with
      > > > support for the Peet Bros Ultimeter 2100 weather station (like
      > > version
      > > > B20, for example)?
      > > > 2. Are there any improvements over the Peet Bros station
      regarding
      > > the
      > > > update speed?
      > > > As you know, for WUHU to work properly, you must enable the
      Packet

      <http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/files/WUHU216_32_B29.zip>