Re: Vista update breaks WUHU!

  • ekobres
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2008
      Interesting - this computer has a network printer defined as the default. Something about
      the VIsta update broke the network printer.

      When I switch to a local printer it does start working again.

      So I guess if there is no default printer OR the default printer is offline - this error will
      occur.

      Thanks for the tip!

      Now to find out why the update broke my net printer!

      -Erick

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software" <wuhu_software@...>