Re: Replacement parts for Lacrosse

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2008

      Eugen,

      This is the latest Serial surge protector that I have purchased. I started using these when my Serial port was ruined by a nearby lightning strike. I have one for the serial connector from the console and one for the inspeed. I still disconnect and run wireless when I know T-Storms are in the area, but I am not always around when some surprise one's kick up.

      http://www.tripplite.com/products/product.cfm?productID=157