Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Inspeed Config Settings

  • Radu Eugen
    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 9, 2008
      Steve,
      KNHBRIST1
      ok, but what city do I have to look for ?
      My address is as follows:
      http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=oradea
      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IBIHOROR9
      If type only KNHBRIST1 there's no connection.
      Eugen

      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 26, 2008
        Thanks WUHU.
        No hazzle, I'll just set up 216 on a different computer and compare
        the files to my 215 output.

        Regarding AIS believe it's a pretty rigid protocol to what info is
        transmitted. But as far as custom go, I saw one beutilful
        transmission the other day. A fishingboat was heading for the
        destination: 'Home to Mama' :))

        There are forums and even a group here on Yahoo for shipplotting. So
        resources are readily available.

        Cheers
        Audun