Re: Inspeed Config Settings

  • kwvtriad2
    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 5, 2008
      Got it. Sweet!

      Of course it's almost completely calm right now. Top gust has been 4.5
      mph.

      <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      > In the INI variables
      > [General Settings]
      > Alternate Wind Sensor Type=1
      > Alternate Wind Sensor Port = Com?
      >
      > ? = what ever comm port th eInspeed is on.
      >
      > I really enjoy mine, you will be amazed at the difference.
      > Steve
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "kwvtriad2"
      > <sburke100@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi all, I just wired up my new Inspeed Vortex, and I hate to ask
      > silly
      > > questions, but I just can't seem to find what lines to add to the
      > WUHU
      > > config file to allow it to be read in. Can someone point me in the
      > > right direction?
      > >
      > > While I'm posting, I have to say how much I love the WUHU
      > software. I
      > > bought a WS-2317 in Feb primarily because it was supported by WUHU,
      > > and I've found it to be a decent bit of hardware that, combined
      > with
      > > WUHU, makes for a very enjoyable weather station. Living on top of
      > > hill, we get a lot of wind, though, and the thought of missing some
      > > gusts was too much to bear. Hence, the Inspeed. Can't wait to
      > bring it
      > > online!
      > >
      > > Rochambeau
      > > WU: KWVTRIAD2
      > > CWOP: DW0230

    • fikkaud
      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 26, 2008
        Thanks WUHU.
        No hazzle, I'll just set up 216 on a different computer and compare
        the files to my 215 output.

        Regarding AIS believe it's a pretty rigid protocol to what info is
        transmitted. But as far as custom go, I saw one beutilful
        transmission the other day. A fishingboat was heading for the
        destination: 'Home to Mama' :))

        There are forums and even a group here on Yahoo for shipplotting. So
        resources are readily available.

        Cheers
        Audun