Inspeed Config Settings

  • kwvtriad2
    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 5 3:21 PM
      Hi all, I just wired up my new Inspeed Vortex, and I hate to ask silly
      questions, but I just can't seem to find what lines to add to the WUHU
      config file to allow it to be read in. Can someone point me in the
      right direction?

      While I'm posting, I have to say how much I love the WUHU software. I
      bought a WS-2317 in Feb primarily because it was supported by WUHU,
      and I've found it to be a decent bit of hardware that, combined with
      WUHU, makes for a very enjoyable weather station. Living on top of a
      hill, we get a lot of wind, though, and the thought of missing some
      gusts was too much to bear. Hence, the Inspeed. Can't wait to bring it
      online!

      Rochambeau
      WU: KWVTRIAD2
      CWOP: DW0230
    • fikkaud
      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 26 9:12 AM
        Thanks WUHU.
        No hazzle, I'll just set up 216 on a different computer and compare
        the files to my 215 output.

        Regarding AIS believe it's a pretty rigid protocol to what info is
        transmitted. But as far as custom go, I saw one beutilful
        transmission the other day. A fishingboat was heading for the
        destination: 'Home to Mama' :))

        There are forums and even a group here on Yahoo for shipplotting. So
        resources are readily available.

        Cheers
        Audun