Re: general settings to make wuhu work

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
      Just hit Stop to make changes to your settings.

      Enter your WU station ID and password.

      Go to WU and log in to view your stations if you cannot remember the ID.

      If you want to run in Direct Serial Mode (no Heavyweather Pro), select
      WS-36XX Direct Serial in the general settings (lower right of WUHU main
      screen). If you use Direct Serial, select the COM port that the console
      is connected to.

      After you make the changes, hit Start.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "aleutianman"